I think sortables are ideal for ordering situations. If nothing else,
I suggest replacing your Position text box with a select box, and that
delete checkbox with a delete button.

I'd rather the checkboxes be on the left side of the labels. I know
that breaks the "label: <control>" layout, but it looks really stale
as it is now, and I think an exception can be made for checkboxes.

Also, I think I'd prefer the caption be first, so it's right under the
picture, which is visually more natural.

Good luck with it.

--Erik