I'm using the superfish menu and the Interface sortables feature.

I have it so the interface plugin only loads when a page is going to
use it. So I know Superfish works fine with my customizations. It's
flawless in the way I want it to work. The only issue I have is
whenever I visit the page that uses Interface, the Superfish menu has
noticable lag when each item is dropped down, and then when it comes
time for it to disapear.

I don't even know where to start debugging this... can someone point
me in the right direction here?

Is this a bug of some sort? Or is there something I can do to solve
the issue?

I'm using the latest version of both plugins and I'm using jQuery
1.1.3.1 (Superfish doesn't work in the most recent version yet).

Thanks,
Sam