Jay wrote:
Having major problems getting anything set up here.
http://jquery.com/demo/thickbox/

On the above page it says I should download the files mentioned and
put them in my scripts folder which I did.
In my page (aspx) I have this
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/jquery-1.2.pack.js"
runat="server"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/thickbox.js"
runat="server"></script>

I can't claim to be a .NET expert (even though I've been trying to learn it for three years!) but should those tags have runat="server" in them? They're meant to be run by the client - this might be your problem. Try taking the runat attribute out and see if it helps.

Regards,
Michael Price