Very good. But I choose another Jorn's approach to declare rules and
messages:

                rules: {
                    conta__cia: { required: true },

                messages: {
                    conta__cia: "Please insert the cia",

This is a personal choice, of course. But could be very difficult to create
a Custom Tag working like this(insert header code for rules and messages and
code for form fields).

Cheers