var s = $('select').serializeArray(), t = [];
                $.each(s,function(n,v){ t[t.length]=v.value; });
                $('textarea').val(t.join('\n'));

Hi I understand maybe 40 percent of the above code. Can someone
explain it? What does the brackets mean the [] <<<< brackets.

And can someone tell me what is happening in the
$.each(s,function(n,v) <<<<<<< what's happening here.

also the t[t.length]=v.value; <<<< what is happening here. and finally
the t.join \n is that adding a carriage return or something?

Also, I tried to paste it into a script tag with the document ready
stuff set and it didn't work I am running jQuery 1.2.

Thasnk
Frank