Brian Miller schrieb:
Hopefully, people are open-minded, and willing to mash up 2-3 different
libraries.
I'm mashing Ext and jQuery at work. So far there is no equivalent jQuery-based component to replace Ext's grid and tree components. And jQuery helps a lot to fill all the gaps that Ext doesn't handle, like executing scripts in pages (eg. tabs) loaded via AJAX. I also never bothered learning DomQuery, instead I'm using jQuery to select elements and pass them to Ext as plain DOM elements.

A lot of times I wish that Ext would have been built upon jQuery. That'd be much more fun.

-- Jörn