Hi, all! I'm experiencing a strange problem with Live Query. When I
add elements to the DOM, they aren't picked up until I click a pre-
existing element with a jQuery behavior. The key parts of my sample
code are:

                <script type="text/javascript" src="/intranet/js/
jquery.livequery.js"></script>
                <script type="text/javascript" src="/intranet/js/jquery-
calendar.js"></script>
calendar.css);</style>

                <script type="text/javascript">
$('input.date').livequery(function(){
                        alert('found new input.date');
                        $(this).calendar(
                                {
                                        dateFormat:"MDY/",
                                        speed:"",
                                        yearRange:"2000:2020"
                                }
                        );
                });

                        function adddate() {
                                alert('adding date');

document.getElementById('target').innerHTML='<input
class="date">';
                        }
                </script>

                <input class="date">
                <input type="button" onclick="adddate();" value="add date">

In order to get the calendar behavior to happen on the JS-added input
field, I have to click in the original input field to see that
calendar. Then I get the "found new input.date" message.

Can anyone point out if I'm doing something really silly, or is there
actually a bug in Live Query? I tested this in FF2/Mac and MSIE 7.