From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chris W. Parker
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:52 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Jquery in the BBB

On Wednesday, September 19, 2007 12:16 PM Anthony Leboeuf(Worcester Wide
Web) said:

I'm doing the back end programming for the new BBB websites launching at the beginning of next month, they are rocking Jquery all the way!

They are using interface, roundbox, slider

Battle Bots from Bornio? Big Bumble Bees? Beautiful Brown Barns?
Bartholomew's Biggest Bungle?