sgrover schrieb:
Thanks Jorn. It took me a bit to get to it, but that fixed a bunch of minor problems with our tree.

A couple of questions though:

1. Is there a way to apply a class to the current tree node? (visual indicator of where the visitor is). I looked at the library, but am not familiar with the style you're using (more likely my JS skills are just no match for yours.. :)
The added class is "selected".
2. Is the "unique: true" option required for the navigation:true bit to work? Our expand/collapse all links are behaving oddly now, and I suspect it's the Unique flag that's causing it. You can see what I mean at http://test.airdrie.ca/city_council/bylaws/index.cfm - the only tree there - on the left. (please ignore the minor nested list issues - we're fixing the html to make sure things are nested right.. :)
No, it shouldn't be required. Though the navigation option is rather experimental, so haven't tested all combinations.
3. Is the navigation option new? Or did I just miss any documentation for it? If it is new, do you know if this will be in the next stable version of the treeview?
Yep, its new. Actually someone asked for it, I thought thats useful, took some code from the accordion and adjusted it, et voila. A day later someone else asked for exactly the same, and it was already done.
That and updated documentation will be included in the next release.
Thank you for your assistance.  Very much appreciated.
Let me know if there are other issues or if you have any ideas from improvements.

-- Jörn