I have been asked to update a website that provides help to the user
by opening up Flash videos in popups when the user clicks a link.  The
Powers That be want them to open in the page itself, so I've decided
to use a thickbox that links to a HTML page with the flash movie
embedded in it.

This works well and the results are a definate improvement over the
popup windows, but I do have one question.  It may be desireable for
the thickbox to close itself when the video in the Flash player comes
to an end.  I was wondering, is there a way of triggering the Thickbox
to close itself when the player stops?