Hi Everyone,

I have a pretty weird issue that I am unable to solve myself.
I am using jQuery  and ColdFusion.

The issue is that for some unknown reason, that when I submit a form,
the form variable that has been jquerified is not submitted  - it is
not part of the form scope.

I have created a small test coldfusion form/page
and can successfully jquery "touched" fileds without error.
So I am confident it is not a coldfusion form / JS issue.

Yet when I try to insert the EXACT same code into an exisiting form
the form variable is lost.

Would anyone have any ideas that I could investigate?

Thanks in advance for anything you might be able to suggest.
Beau