On Sep 21, 2007, at 6:19 AM, mohsin wrote:

can we call clue tip in click, change etc events or in other
function ...if so then please tell me the way to do it

Hi, currently you can activate the clueTip on hover (default) or on click. I guess it makes sense to allow for other event binding, too. Maybe I'll implement that. One potential problem there, though, is that I have it set up to only show a clueTip on click if one isn't already visible (for complicated reasons).

Anyway, to make it work on click, you can just use the activation option, like so:

$('yourSelector').cluetip({activation: 'click'});

* @option String activation: default is 'hover'. Set to 'click' to force the user to click the element in order to activate the clueTip.

To see this in action, go to http://plugins.learningjquery.com/ cluetip/demo/
click on the Examples link and then try example #7 in the default style.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com