I have a need for a tooltip like popup div.  However, I need to be able
to interact with the content of this popup, and the popup should close
when the mouse moves out of it.  Basically, I'm bringing up details for
a user to view, and/or edit.  The page in question will have hundreds of
these trigger areas on it, so I need it to be smart about when it pops
up - think hoverIntent here.  (It's a BIG scheduling tool for an
internal app - think of a grid with each cell containing summary
information....).

I think I'm going to be told to use ClueTip, but am looking at
alternatives before diving in with that.  The samples are great, but
just not quite right for this case.  Though it's the closest I've found yet.

I did try to code this myself, but ran into all sorts of snags with
mouse events, orphaned popups (staying open), etc.

Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks.

Shawn