This is a little OT, but not tooo much...

I'm curious how others are handling web pages / projects that have large
numbers of plugin dependencies.

For the app I'm working on, I can foresee needing 20 to 40 js libraries
included (mostly jQuery plugins).  Luckily most of them are small, but I
can't help but think there's a better way than doing 20+ <script
src="..."> tags...

Related to this, I'm also curious about how you are organizing your
directories.  I've come up with the following structure that seems to
work well, but again, am wondering if there is a better way:

Project_Dir
- css
- img
- js
- srv
- xhr

Most of these are self explanatory.  The srv is where I put my server
side processing code.  Web pages go at the root.  As the app grows, I'm
basically treating sub areas as sub-projects and repeating this
structure in a subdirectory.  Of course, the core libraries would only
be included once, from a parent directory.

Most the code I write is internal web applications (as opposed to public
"web sites").  So I'm seeing more business logic code and interface
requirements, and I have to pay more attention to structuring the app
for growth and maintenance.

I'd like to see what other ways are out there, or other considerations I
may have missed....

Thanks for any input.

Shawn