Please excuse the double post. I just updated all the files at

http://examples.learningjquery.com/rating/

Feel free to grab the files from there now.

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Sep 22, 2007, at 9:22 AM, Karl Swedberg wrote:

Sorry about that; I totally forgot to update that one. Look at the one referenced in the blog entry that I pointed you to below, though, and you'll see that it HAS been updated to work in 1.2.1. The single example on that page uses 1.2.1.

Here is a quick link:
http://www.learningjquery.com/scripts/jquery.rating.js

In the meantime, I'll update the one on examples.learningjquery.com . Thanks a lot for catching that one.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com