Looks like you didn't add the css code, nor the images.

.winXP .jScrollPaneTrack {
    background: url(windows_track.gif) repeat-y;
}
.winXP .jScrollPaneDrag {
    background: url(windows_drag_middle.gif) no-repeat 0 50%;
}
.winXP .jScrollPaneDragTop {
    background: url(windows_drag_top.gif) no-repeat;
    height: 4px;
}
.winXP .jScrollPaneDragBottom {
    background: url(windows_drag_bottom.gif) no-repeat;
    height: 4px;
}
.winXP a.jScrollArrowUp {
    height: 17px;
    background: url(windows_arrow_up.gif) no-repeat 0 0;
}
.winXP a.jScrollArrowUp:hover {
    background-position: 0 -20px;
}
.winXP a.jScrollArrowDown {
    height: 17px;
    background: url(windows_arrow_down.gif) no-repeat 0 0;
}
.winXP a.jScrollArrowDown:hover {
    background-position: 0 -20px;
}
.winXP a.jScrollActiveArrowButton, .winXP a.jScrollActiveArrowButton:hover {
    background-position: 0 -40px;
}

--
Joan Piedra  ||  Frontend web developer