From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Leandro Vieira Pinho
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 5:47 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] ANNOUCE: jQuery lightBox plugin

jQuery lightBox plugin is a powerful and simple way to show images in
the same page. It´s inspired and based in the lightbox 2 from Lokesh
Dhakar (http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/)

But, it use the simplicity and flexibility of jQuery to select the
elements we are. You don´t need to alter your HTML code, select the
elements how you want.

Page: http://leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/ (in
portuguese yet, I´ll translate into English asap).

Bye, and all comments and suggestions will be apreciated.