Okay ... sorry for the confusion. I'm just trying to figure out if it is
actually a compatibility issue with dimensions or just jQuery 1.2. So if you
use jQuery 1.2 + older dimensions it works as expected but when you add UI
and new dimensions it breaks?

Could you use the unpacked source to get a more meaningful error? Could you
upload a demo of the issue?

--
Brandon Aaron