Hello all,

I'm new to jquery, so forgive me if I'm asking questions which have
been asked a thousand times.  I've searched through the list archives
and not had much luck with this one.

I'm using the focusfields plugin, which I found here:

http://www.texotela.co.uk/code/jquery/focusfields/

It works great on Firefox, Camino, etc., and the demo works fine on
IE.  But in my test setup, I get this error:

'this.parentNode.borderCss.off' is null or not an object

Error comes up as soon as the page loads.

I'm using jQuery 1.2 on my server, which is the one difference I
found from the demo page (which seems to be calling
jquery-1.1.2.pack.js).  If this possibly a version difference, and
the newer version doesn't deal as well with IE?

Hope someone has some ideas,

Charles