Hi Rey

Thanks for your response - after much trial and error I have worked
out the following:

Turn off the default handler:

$.AjaxCFCHelper.setUseDefaultErrorHandler(false);

In the $.AjaxCFC() use error:

$.AjaxCFC({
                  url: "/packages/ajax/primaryInvitee.cfc",
                  method: "addInvitee",
                  data: options,
                  error: function(r){
                        alert('All FUBAR.');
                  },
                  success: function(r) {
                        sDumper(r);

If for example the server goes down or you get a connection error this
will display an alert.
This error method seems to for if the server goes down (i.e. you get a
connection error), the cfc has errors in it, or it doesn't exist.

This is definitely worth documenting, as when this goes to production
I don't want users getting the default error handler with the popup
window. In fact (and I know you will get to it eventually) any
documentation for the jQuery version would be awesome. I have thus far
done all this work blind by trial and error!

It seems to work in these scenarios I have tested, however this isnt
an exhaustive list of possibilities.

Duncan

--
Duncan I Loxton