The .ajax() method is built into jQuery. So as long as you have the jQuery
library, you're good to go.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Danjojo
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:52 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] $.ajax ?

Before I use the $.ajax function, do I need to install a codebase for it?

I notice it is similar to Klaus Hartl cookie plugin, where I install his
codebase, then use it later like var country = $.cookie('language');

When I start to use this code it seems almost like the rest of the working
jQuery portions of the web page stop working.
        $.ajax({
                url: "language_sheet_en.xml",
                dataType: "xml";
                success: function(xmlDocument){
                        $(xmlDocument).find(...).dosomeThing(...);

Do I need to install an ajax library or is it allready available in my
jQuery build:  * jQuery 1.1.3.1

Thank you.