Ooops...sorry about that. I don't use that property all that often Knew I
should have checked it. Thanks for correcting me Karl.

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:39 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: input type text toUpperCase() jquery question

It's CSS 2. But it should be this:

input {
text-transform: uppercase;
}

However, that will only change the way the text is displayed, not the actual
case of the text itself.

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Sep 26, 2007, at 9:32 AM, Danjojo wrote:

omgosh.. I did not even know CSS could do that!

Is that CSS-2? or -3?

On Sep 26, 9:18 am, "Andy Matthews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Why would you even want to use Javascript for this? Just use CSS:

input {
text-decoration: uppercase;

}

_____