To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:20 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Time Entry restrictions

I'm using the time entry plugin at
http://home.iprimus.com.au/kbwood/jquery/timeEntry.html.  (BTW, this
plugin is a GODSEND - Great work!)

I have set the "timeSteps" parameter like so:  timeSteps: [1,15,0]

this works great, except I'm defaulting the input box to the current
time.  This results in something like "08:34".  Now when I change the
minutes, I'm seeing 08:49, 08:19, etc. - 15 minute changes from the
shown time.  Which makes sense.

Does anyone know if there is a way to show the current time, but have
the minutes restricted to 0, 15, 30, or 45 when the any change happens?
 Or do I have to write code to show the closest 15 minute interval when
showing the default time?  (any samples to save me time?)  I can't set a
min/max time - entries can happen for anytime through the day.

I know this plugin will default to the current time with the correct
restrictions if no values are available in the text box.  But I need to
see that default time.

Thanks for any tips.

Shawn