Some really good ideas there that I hadn't thought of.

Think your right about the multipule conditions that would be very awesome.
It's going to take some more time and thinking though.

Filters like ">35" using the filtertype numeric already work, but "> 35 and
<90" don't. I like your ideas and your feedback and will start to implement
them. Don't know how long it's going to take me but I'm sure this plugin
will be pretty good when it's all done.

Thanks for you feedback.
/James