Hi Karl,

Thanks for your feedback, I will certainly make that modification you have suggested.

Ya know you really do lean something new everyday ;)

Kind regards

Rob

Karl Rudd wrote:
Very nice.

I know it's only a demo but you could reduce size of the JSON
something like "v" and "t" instead of "optionValue" and
"optionDisplay". For the 2500+ records for NSW it makes a huge
difference.

Like I said, very nice work.

I do so love how jQuery allows you remove all the fluff and you can
just get things done.

Karl Rudd