jCarouselLite doesn't seem to like only having two elements to swap.

I know it's kind of a silly situation for a carousel to have in the first
place, so this is just FYI in case anyone happens to find themselves running
into this.
It's just the way things were for me at the moment. I'm creating an author
widget for a Movable Type blog, and only had two active accounts in the
system at the moment.
Easily resolved by jamming in an extra item manually for testing/dev
purposes until the rest of the writers get posting.