I posted this on Jorn's site too:

I've got the a problem with the tabbing in IE6+.

I put together a page to demonstrate (I'm working on a racing site):

http://www.motorstats.com/wwwroot/ResultsDemo.html

Just start typing a name in the driver field. FYI, it won't actually
process the data.

After a 'driver' is selected with enter or tab, the subsequent tabbing
is broken. Works fine in FF.

I did notice, however, that it will work fine in IE if the page is
churning. For example, the production page contains sifr font
replacement, which wasn't working in the demo because the appropriate
files weren't available (I removed the content). While it was
churning, I could select a driver and tab away.

I'll continue trying to work it out but I would love some help. I'm
still learning about the DOM but I'm not sure that is the issue.