I've never really understood the point to FlyDOM. It seems like a nice
idea, but whats wrong with just using jQuery?

FlyDOM
$('#exampleCA').createAppend(
    'table', { width: '718px', style: 'border: 2px inset #336699;' },
[
        'tr', { className: 'exampleRow' }, [
            'td', { align: 'center', style: 'color: white;' }, 'I was
created by createAppend()!'
        ]
    ]
);

jQuery
$('#exampleCA').append($(
    '<table style="width:718px;border:2px inset #336699">'+
        '<tr class="exampleRow">'+
            '<td style="text-align:center;color:white;">'+
                'I was created by jQuery append'+
            '</td>'+
        '</tr>'+
    '</table>'
));

As far as I can tell both of these would do the same thing? They're
both as easy as each other, maybe jQuery is even easier as it's plain
html. Would the jQuery version be faster also as it could just inject
the html into the DOM using something like innerHTML.

Any ideas?