Frank, are you using http://trentrichardson.com/Impromptu/?

Or are using using the basic prompt command?

If you are using the plugin, you need to set up a call back that will handle
you true, false.

If you are using the prompt command, I would suggest you use the confirm
instead (http://www.tizag.com/javascriptT/javascriptconfirm.php)

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com