From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Benjamin Sterling
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 1:20 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Plug-in Developers...

Rick,
I agree with you and as far as my plugins and myself are concerned, it is a
learning experience for me also.  Almost all my code prior to coming upon
jQuery has been "for my eyes only" and never thought twice about someone
else needing to understand what I heck I am trying to do.  But since
developing my first plugin jqShuffle, my commenting and instructions have
improved, eg. jqGalView, but that is only because of the questions that were
asked.  The questions asked help me understand where I needed to improve in
my instructions and wording.

My point is, and I am assuming it is the same for all new plugin developers
who never had to make their code usable of others, that it is a learning
experience and can only get better with "constructive" tips.

Thanks for bring this up again Rick, keeping good documentation on the front
burner is very good for us all.

On 10/1/07, Rick Faircloth < [EMAIL PROTECTED]