Josh Bush wrote:
> I just released version 1.1 of my Masked Input Plugin for jQuery. I
> have more features in the pipeline to add to 1.2, but I wanted to get
> a few fixes out the door before doing so. The only thing new this time
> is an unmask method.

Very nice indeed. However, I found the pattern hint on the Eye Script
demo to be confusing - until I looked at the Usage tab and saw that ~
means + or - I had no idea what the first character should be.

It looks like your plugin will also be compatible with the overlabel
plugin which is very sweet :D
http://scott.sauyet.com/thoughts/archives/2007/03/31/overlabel-with-jquery/

Masked Input plugin + Overlabel plugin + whatever Form Validator plugin
becomes the de-facto standard should result in some of the most flexible
and functional form designs available :D

Guy