In the midst of adding a slide down form to an existing site (http://
widgetworld.com/tclancy/), I've run into an issue in IE 6/7: when you
click the "contact us" tab on the top of the screen to start the form
process, IE barfs and refuses to move all of the page's elements down
like it should. The cause is the background image on the top
container. While that element actually moves, everything below it
stays in place. Doubly strange since the one element that does move is
the one with the background image on it.

Nothing seems to make a difference, not different image formats,
different positioning, etc. I've had to clean up a bunch of the
existing HTML to get this far, but I don't think I can blame this on
legacy code. Has anyone run into this before? Any possible solutions?

Thanks,

Tom