Thanks !

My english is awful so it's hard for me to provide a good description
without spending 2 hours

Kuantic sells Machine to machine subscriptions (Embbedded GSM) which
allow machines to use wireless networks like your cellphones to send
or receive data.

The site is using homemade jquery pieces of code for :

- The top left slideshows in every pages:
- The top right login box in every pages:
http://www.kuantic.com/fr/accueil/

- The vertical tabs in some pages:
http://www.kuantic.com/fr/offres-services/

- The horizontal tabs in the contact page:
http://www.kuantic.com/fr/contact/

- And jquery jTagEditor in the backoffice.

And some others greats plug-ins as
- jquery.cookie.js
- jquery.pngfix.js
- jquery Thickbox in articles or product pages:
http://www.kuantic.com/fr/webservices/

Jay.
Teaser: A brand new version of jTagEditor is coming soon. ;)