This group can be accessed via nntp through gmane:
  nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.javascript.jquery

It's also web-browsable at (each has rss and/or atom feeds):
  http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en
  http://www.mail-archive.com/jquery-en@googlegroups.com/
  http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.javascript.jquery
  http://www.nabble.com/jQuery-General-Discussion-f15494.html

Also, there is a fairly new support forum/discussion board:
  http://jqueryhelp.com/
  annc thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/3aef57ee4d9eb962

- Richard