Thanks for the feecback Jack. I am using the success() method and within
that method I want to call a method on the current object. The reason is
because I have spawned multiple objects and they all fetch data via ajaxCFC
and I want the correct object to handle the result.

I could save a reference in the global scope, but that would mean I could
only have one ajax call at a time. I just wish I could pass an object
through to the callback handler so that reference would be available in
success(). I guess I could pass a string reference to the class object to
the server and have it returned an evaluated - but there must be a better
way, no?

BrookD

  _____

size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>