Hey all,

When trying to create an iframe on the fly and append it into the dom, I'm getting an error in IE6: "Expected ':'" (that's a colon). Works fine in FF of course. The basic code:

var i = $("<iframe src='" + el.id + "' name='panelframe' id='panelframe'></iframe>");
$("#paneldiv").append(i);

When I comment out the append part, it works fine, so it's not a problem creating the iframe node, just appending it. Anyone have a clue? Googling didn't turn up much. I'm afraid it might be a security concern, but after getting the error in IE6, it goes ahead and loads the page into the iframe and appends to the div anyway.

-- Josh