On 10/5/07, Rick Faircloth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, superfish can do those large drop-down, across the page menus?
> Rick

Yes, the types of menu that Superfish can power is is not limited to
the few demonstrations I show with the documentation. If you have the
CSS skills, you can create new types of menu and have Superfish apply
it's functionality to them. Basically, if you can create a menu using
pure CSS hovers in Firefox, then you can easily progressively enhance
it with Superfish functionality. I find it hard to get that point
across sometimes, so examples like at nbc.com are great for
demonstrating it.

Joel Birch.