I am sorry to repost again about this conflict, but I am still having
the conflict beetween this two frameworks. I would like to say that I
LARGELY prefer jQuery, which makes me able (just a graphic with NO
coding skills...) to add utilities and effects to my site in a breeze
(thanks, really)! But I have to make sites where other devs use
Mootools, so I am still encountering the issue. I update the jQuery
package to the latest, since I red that it was solved, but the
conflict is still there. Thanks to everyone which will have the time
to help me. The following is the link where I get the issue:
http://www.bonsai-studio.net/clients/clickadvisor-02/plugins-pages/accordion/index.html