On Oct 6, 7:36 pm, muccy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   $("#photo").fadeIn("slow");
> >   $("#photo").show;
>
> $("#photo").fadeIn("slow", function() {
>  $(this).show();
>
> }
>
> it should work well

I'm afraid it's not... :-S This is my code:

$("#photo").hide();
$(window).load(function() {
  $("#photo").fadeIn("slow", function() {
    $(this).show();
  })
});

With this line in the CSS:

#photo {
  display: none;
}

it's working fine in all browsers except Safari (no image shown).
Without the CSS-line it's working in Safari but flickering in all
other browsers. Am I doing something wrong, or is jQuery not fully
supporting Safari at this moment? The problem is that the website
*really should* work in Safari, FF and IE (or at least showing the
picture).

Once again, thanks in advance for a quick reply (site should be
published today).