@Jörn: thanxs, I love jquery. Obviously, i did'nt mean to highlight what others Do wrong, but what others Don't do at all and I needed for my Intranet purposes. Anyway, I changed the tone of the page (http://www.ita.es/jquery/kikegrid.htm) as you can see :-)

Of course I'll upgrade to UI, each plugin. It's alpha, because it is for internal use, not prepared as a public plugin (no API, etc...). But enough to see where things are going.

Also there'll be full AJAX use, as well as some surprises for FF and IE7. I'm also doing ala Extjs theme version which is becoming promising.

--
Enrique Meléndez Estrada (2367)
Servicios Informáticos