Someone JUST posted a link to their direct jQuery Lightbox conversion.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Price
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 9:16 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Replicating Prototype lightbox with jQuery

'ello all,
I was using Thickbox on an image gallery to show enlarged pictures - so far,
so good. Until the boss points at one of our other sites where the enlarge
viewer drops open, slides sideways, then the close button drops down
afterwards - and says he wants it to work like that. I thought it looked
familiar so I viewed source. Sure enough, it was the Prototype
lightbox:

http://www.headlamhall.co.uk/gallery.htm

I don't want to use Proto if I can get away with it (nothing WRONG with it,
per se - I'm just a jQuery fanboy!) so is there a jQuery equivalent to this
or any way I can mod Thickbox to make this happen?

Regards,
Michael Price