Geez... I goofed.

Towards the bottom of the form, I guess where the Next should be, I actually get: ...

I am a dummy - sorry.

I made a separate set of files for the temp page, and forgot to put in that bit of code.
how anticlimactic. please try again
http://comparemyagent.com/fa/testsafari.cfm

thanks for looking at it, good to know it 'detected' your safari, too (with that popup)

Michael Evangelista, Evangelista Design
Web : www.mredesign.com
Newsgroups: news://forums.mredesign.com
Blog : www.miuaiga.com

"Howard Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MichaelEvangelista wrote:

update - it was actually super easy to
sniff for Safari and to replace the calls to the accordion function with plain ol' jQuery .slideUp() and .slideDown()

My only safari version is via Browsercam - and I really can't tell how the animation looks.
http://comparemyagent.com/fa/testsafari.cfm

If anybody with a safari browser would care to check... should I use another method besides slideUp/down?
Is it fairly smooth?

Also, this thing was crashing safari before I made my changes.

Now it should
1) pop up an alert
Yep
2) require some fields on each tab by clicking 'next' but not by clicking 'back'
3) be able to go back and forth from the 3rd panel no problem
Towards the bottom of the form, I guess where the Next should be, I actually get:

The error occurred in /vservers/gwssite/htdocs/fa/inc/include_fa_buy.cfm: line 154 152 : <label for="recordClientCommentsBuy" class="input">Do you have any specific requests?</label> 153 : <textarea name="recordClientCommentsBuy" id="recordClientCommentsBuy" class="inputclass" onfocus="this.value = ''">

and a stack trace.

You're getting there ;-)

Howie
(whose own .getJSON calls never seem to call their callbacks in Safari 2)