Hi,

I understand what you are saying but unfortunateIy I do not know enough
about using forms, sending data to php, ajax etc to accomplish this.

I recently implemented the following on another site i was working on..
http://www.roscripts.com/AJAX_contact_form-144.html

This example however uses the mootools loibrary, but as I am using jquery
for some other stuff on my current site I was wondering if it was possible
to do the same kind of thing using jquery, and then make the necessary
alterations to turn it into a 'recommend us/tell-a-friend form.

Best Regards