You kidding me?  Thats way too easy! :-)

>From now on, if I'm working on something and it takes me more than 10
minutes, I'm posting the question. :-)

Question:

I was thinking usng .apply here.  But I wasn't 100% sure how that
worked.

In general, if I see something like this:

    xxx.apply(x,[y,z]);

>From what I am understanding, x is "this" inside the function xxx and
x,y is the parameter to the function?

Is that correct in general when using .apply? or am I off base
completely? <g>

---
HLS