Thanks Joel. appreciate the response.

I have used a hybrid of a slide out menu and a drop down as the third level.
I had cleared my cache, used the alt/refresh technique etc. and still cannot
see the drop down portion of the menu. I had a  collegue do the same and he
can see what I see which as about 3 pixels of the menu and that's it.

Thanks for the heads-up on the ie font issue. I will sort that shortly.
Front page is now valid xhtml - client has discovered FTP and decided to
upload some old files for me over the past couple of days - just to keep me
on my toes :-)

In the meantime, can you confirm that you can see the drop down as well in
the ie's?

Cheers, Wes