Karl Swedberg wrote:
Hi Chris,

The docs are correct as of jQuery version 1.2. Previous versions use @. Actually, you can get by using @ even in 1.2, but it's deprecated.

Ever have one of those times when you *swore* you checked the version and *swore* you double-checked your code? This was one of those. In one of my tests which was on 1.2.1, it wasn't working before but is now as you've noted.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com