load ...
success callback starts function(){
    $('#yellowDiv').fadeOut('normal', function(){
        var offset = $('#blueDiv').offset(); // using dimensions
plugin, or
        var offset = {left:$('#blueDiv').css('left')}; // if css has
left set, or .... whatever
        setTimeout(2000, function(){ $('#blueDiv').animate({left:
(offset.left+100)}, 'normal', myCallback); });
      });
} // end of success callback

Just bear in mind:
How you determine where to move the blueDiv to is up to you.
Anything you put after the setTimeout call will be happening during
the 2 second wait and the animation.
I've used anonymous functions - you don't have to.
I've used animate - you may just want to use css().
I've put a callback in the animation - you may not need one.
setTimeout returns a timer that you may want to use in case you need
to do something depending on what else might/might not happen within
those 2 seconds.
All the above is for illustration only.