Hi Guys,

Did you figure this out?

I have a problem with links that were converted using sIFR and then I
need
to use them to do a show/hide using jQuery and it looks like Flash is
stealing my click event, so the click event never gets called by
jquery.

Is there any way to get Flash to trigger the event for a specific
link?

Thanks,
-Roman