I will try to explain myself as clear as possible:

I have used Ajax in the past. Not with jquery though. I have been working
with jquery for about a month. So I know some, but definitely still
learning.

I downloaded Livequery:
http://jquery.com/plugins/project/livequery

And had no problems. I got all my ajax requests wrapped up with livequery.

Then I found out about History/Remote:
http://www.stilbuero.de/jquery/history/

And I had no problems getting it to work, except when I wrap it with the
livequery function.

As I understand, this is the basic livequery function:

$('a') .livequery('click', function(event) {

        return false;
    });

and this is the basic History/Remote function:

$('a.remote').remote("#divID");

$.ajaxHistory.initialize();

I combined both this way:

$('a.remote').livequery(function() {

         $(this).remote("#divID");

    });

I removed the "click" from the livequery function because it was causing
redundancy. That's probably because the history remote already has the click
in it.

The problem is:

Because History/Remote is inside the livequery, the page refresh and page
bookmark wont work. It only works after you click the first time on a link.
Thus only the forward button and back button work.

If I make an instance of History/Remote outside livequery then the links get
all messed up and call the main page inside itself.

Since I am new. I think I not using livequery properly. My links in the HTML
are used just like in the example of History remote.

Again, I can get both of them to work, I just cant figure out how to use
them together.

I appreciate any help.

PS: I really like jquery. Way easier to learn then mootools