That's REALLY well done. Plus the demo looks fantastic!

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ralf Stoltze
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 11:25 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Announce: jqPuzzle - Customizable Sliding Puzzles with
jQuery

Hi all,

First post, first plugin!

http://www.2meter3.de/jqPuzzle/

jqPuzzle lets you easily turn regular images into sliding puzzles. The
puzzles are highly customizable (number of rows/cols, hole position, initial
appearance, controls, animation speeds) and can be styled individually.

See http://www.2meter3.de/jqPuzzle/demos.html for some demos.

All you have to do:
- Simply add a class name to your image to get a default puzzle, or
- Use a css micro format for basic customization, or
- Use the jqPuzzle()-method to fully control all features.

Next steps:

- Add jqPuzzle to the plugin rep. (Which category would be best?
Media? Widgets?)

- I still have problems with the load event of cached images in some
browsers (try reloading the demo page a few times). It seems like I have to
check Image.complete continually.

- I have an issue with the project page and Opera (9.01). Opera
inconsistently ignores a stylesheet rule (#centerpane) on page load/
refresh. Can somebody confirm this? The effect does not happen in my local
version, so it might be related to
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev/browse_thread/thread/ad7e754c0a10f
88a.

I highly appreciate any feedback,